Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 19:09, 12 November 2020 by Supayos (Created page with "== Dashboard == ;Uptime :The time the HCS has been up since last reboot or start up. ;Public IP: The internet reachable IP address the HCS is behind. ;WAN IP: The IP address...")
- The time the HCS has been up since last reboot or start up.
- Public IP
- The internet reachable IP address the HCS is behind.
- WAN IP
- The IP address the HCS has on it's WAN interface, the interface connecting to the modem/router. This could be the same as the Public IP in certain circumstances, but could also be a private IP address received from a ISP router.
- LAN IP
- The IP address of the HCS on the local network (LAN).
- Download Today
- The amount of data received from the internet since 00:00 today.
- Download This month
- The amount of data received from the internet since 00:00 of 01 this month.
- Upload Today
- The amount of data sent from the HCS and anything connected behind it to the internet since 00:00 today.
- Upload This month
- The amount of data sent from the HCS and anything connected behind it to the internet since 00:00 of 01 this month.
- Internet switch
- This switch allows you to disable access to and from the internet completely (OFF), by default ON meaning internet access is available.
- Speedtest WAN
- Test your internet download speed and upload speed using a nearby speedtest server.
- Speedtest LAN
- Test your local network download speed from the client to the HCS. This allows you to verify how your local network is performing.
- Topology diagram
- Shows clients connected to the HCS, either directly or indirectly (through a wifi AP for example) showing the client name and IP address if any. Faded client icons are currently not reachable/offline.
- The notification widget presents the latest alerts and news feeds if any configured.
- Active system services
- This presents the current system services active. If a service is not enabled it will not show up here. Clicking on a service name takes you to the relevant page associated with the service.
- This present the current software version running on your HCS.