Block internet access for a device
If you want to block internet access for certain devices on your network, you can use the Firewall to achieve this easily. For example a wireless AP doesn't really need internet access to work. You could decide to block internet access for this device.
- Navigate to Firewall and click Rules.
- In the Block Outgoing card click New to create a new outgoing block rule.
- Select the device you want to block internet access for.
- In the Destination IP input field put any as the destination to select all. This will still allow access from the device to the local network.
- Click Save to save the rule.
You can easily disable this rule to allow the device internet access temporarily and then enable the rule, to block its internet access again.